Security for business-critical and proprietary data, physical access to servers running in your virtualized infrastructure, the ability to pass regulatory compliance audits, and many other types of data security, backup and disaster recovery are all legitimate concerns of CIOs who are new to cloud computing.
Fortunately, HCGI understands all these concerns and we are aligned with the leading vendors in the industry to offer you the most cost-effective, flexible and intelligent choice as you venture into this evolving area of IT. Whether you are moving to a cloud or building a private cloud, we can assist you. We can help you select the right solution and provide an “on-ramp” to transition your organization.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
As more IT professionals become educated about cloud computing, they realize the benefits it offers to their organization. Cloud makes it possible for you to:
- Scale rapidly – up or down
- Deploy services only when and where they’re needed
- Create efficiencies and cost savings by paying as you go for only the services use
- Control server sprawl
- Decrease IT management costs via virtualization
- Increase revenue by deploying software and products more quickly
- Increase agility by initiating and provisioning IT resources more simply and quickly
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Reduce costs for IT hardware, software, and services
- Reduce data center energy costs
- Improve availability and scalability of your storage needs
- Improve disaster recovery and data backup
- Enable faster time to market of products/services
- Allow IT staff to focus on strategic solutions for your core business
With more than 20 years of experience in all aspects of technology, HCGI is fully equipped to help your organization decide which of the many cloud offerings available from our vendor partners is right for your specific needs.